Thursday, December 21, 2023

Week 14

This week is our final poster submission week. So, we had consultation with sir during online tutorial class. 

After receiving sir's comments, I changed the font of the initials (LJ), and I showed him during online tutorial class. But he still not satisfied with my work, he said that the font choice isn't good enough. The font of small text such as "Grade 8 Piano, Sunway University" should be improvised also. He asked me to use more professional fonts like Arial. 














Then, I immediately changed all the fonts in the poster so that I can consult sir before class ends. And finally, sir is satisfied with my poster hehe. But he also gave suggestion to put a small paragraph of words in the right corner as there's negative empty spaces there. 













and TADAAAA..... This is my final poster. I'm so happy finally I'm done with the last assignment of this subject! 

No comments:

Post a Comment